Remington Smooth & Silky Body & Bikini Trimmer

Hi everyone on the youtube is me Michaela and today I went to Walmart anyone going to all my I got a couple things no I'm gonna show you those things before we get into the review the Remington bikini shaver as you can see this is new I've never used it I have open it I opened it then I closed it sounds like I should do a review on this because the first time I ever saw this little product thing was on the glam twins when they said they used it who knows I oh I wanted you to get this and I looked up a review on a target website and people saying it didn't work but I think I saw somebody else on their hygiene routine saying they use this too so okay let me give it a try so I got this from Walmart for 1988 and it was two of them the other one I don't think it came with all these but this right here it comes with this shaver comes with a little bag see I thought this was so cute I like this color type of color pick suit and then it comes with a battery because it uses one double a battery it comes with directions, of course, this is an exfoliator rotating exfoliator prevent ingrown hairs and razor burn yeah that's exfoliator it comes with a foil shaver it says angled foil shaver hypoallergenic foil provides a clean smooth shave this is the reason and this thing right here on top of it is the lymph guide the lymph at its core adjustable lymph settings for the bikini area so you won't you know cut yourself and then the bikini trimmer is under it and that's for trimming up your bikini line this is the bikini trimmer part this right here which it already came on it is the lymph guide it's just four ways and I'm gonna try to show it to you how it is just I don't know if you can see what I'm about to show you but we're gonna try to see if you can see it so okay this it has like four little ridges I guess you could say in it you cannot see this because it's clear if you adjust it all the way to the top of the plastic thing the lymph the thing what's it called the lift guide if you put it all the way to the top of the more rose it won't be as close as a cut as if you would for the bottom of it I'm scared to use it because I have never used the electric shaver thing for my hoo-ha I've only used razors disposable ones at that so that's why I mean I've never had any probably use them so I haven't known had a reason to buy a shave or anything about put batteries in this turn so put the batteries in this electric shaver the battery goes down to the bottom of it I'm talking so proper aren't I so put the batteries in this the matter goes right here twist this bottom part to your left and then it comes out and now I can turn it on I was about to put my finger up here but that won't work there was it take the changeable things off you twist this also this was just to the right so this device you can use it in the shower out of the shower it is water it is waterproof it also says that you can use this trimmer under for your underarms and fine downy hair it can be used raw or in the shower which the art said and I'm going to use this thing I feel I'm tired out too much of my business I'm nervous okay guys I'll talk to y'all in a couple seconds for nine seconds for me but seconds for y'all I feel so clean yo I thought I was dirty but he hopes when you take a good shower and that new stuff that doesn't slip away yes my skin is tough but anyway we are not talking my dog we're talking about this remix in bikini shaver and my opinion on it is that I love it y'all I really do like, love it. I like this exfoliator, I feel so soft too lose it's just so something I liked it what I do not like it's this little guard thingy this little plastic thing it can go somewhere because you don't get any the hair you don't get any hair shaved off with this thing on so what I suggest is just use the shaver thing and exfoliate and put the foil the shape I didn't like that either the wool shaver I didn't like to see them like I didn't do anything for me at all like no hair came up off my butt JJ did like this by itself without the arm guard limp adjustment thing because that lifts the dressing thing didn't do anything like nothing and I like just because it felt so cool it I think you just can get this like this without the other stuff I think so and if you can I think we should just get this I don't feel a need for the other stuff even if this is so soft and helps ingrown hairs and all that junk just get this if you can get this just get this because this really doesn't do a thing at all like this helps a little a bit but it don't get off it that many hairs like if you just use this by itself like I really love this have no idea what the people want the target I'm out because of this Remington bikini body and bikini kid it was nice sailing I have no complaints on it right now I guess butt massage is extra stuff that doesn't work like it doesn't work with this works by itself it works and I like it and I suggest you get it ok you guys that is it for this review I hope you had a great informational time be sure to LIKE comment and share this video and be sure to subscribe to my channel because I post videos every Saturday see you later bye

No comments:

Post a Comment