Top 15 trimmers for bikini area 2019

123456789101112131415

I mention it on the back video but I think this is kind of cool like if you have a little bit of extra time to just kind of go over your bikini area with this when I first felt it I was like this is way too soft it's not going to be effective the cleanser but it actually felt nice I think it worked really well on that area not a heavy exfoliant but it was nice and I do think it made sort of the cleanser a little bit more effective so I did like this they also have a trimmer attachment and I actually have a product I picked up at the Jordans dry nail brand it was that was a trimmer excellently turn that on that basically was similar to this it didn't have the brush though I've only is this once but I like the shape of this a little bit better and I just felt like it was easier to kind of to use now some people don't have any hair if you want to go Brazilian that's your business but if you have some hair and you know once you get unruly I found this to be their night the only drawback of this is that I felt like turning on kettering it off and then opening the battery thing is it's all just such a slight movement that occasionally I would accidentally like open the battery thing when I was trying to turn it off that was the only drawback to this but I did really like this I haven't used it much I've only actually used it once but I did like it and I liked it better than the one that I was using another thing I like to do is to do another scrub I'm Mick Foley ating Queen I will exfoliate all day every day love exfoliating this is not a super strong exfoliator it does have some buffing qualities to it but more foaming I really like it it is the first day beauty cleansing body polish with that charcoal.

No comments:

Post a Comment